Thursday, August 25, 2016

Waning Moon Magick

The time of the waning moon is an excellent time for cleaning, clearing, releasing, and letting go. It was perfect that my soul cleanse occurred during the waning moon. It was also perfect that I found an old box of "junk" yesterday while cleaning out my closet.

The box belongs to my partner, and it contained some of the tools he used on his altar when he practiced the craft years ago. It contained a glass bottle, a blue glass candlestick, two brass candlestick bells, a brass censer, a brass chalice, a brass bell, and a rattlestick. All the brass items were very dirty and tarnished. I was able to clean the glass items easily, and cleaned the censer and chalice as best I could. The other items have been laid aside for now.

The best news of all is that my partner said that I could keep all the items! So as soon as I have a spot for an altar...I will have some tools for it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment