Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Soul Cleansed

Several days ago I ordered a "Soul Cleanse" by Theresa Crabtree on a whim. I had heard good things about her, and was curious enough to investigate.

Theresa Crabtree is an energy worker who has invented what is called a "Soul Cleanse". Basically, she and a group of celestial beings cleanse and align your chakras, banish entities from your auric field, repair any damage to your aura, and even cleanse the energy around your home, pets, and place of employment. Services are rendered on a donation basis, payable afterwards. All work is performed remotely, and you are emailed the results later.

I ordered one for my entire family. On Monday morning, I awoke but wished I hadn't. I felt that bad. It physically hurt to hold my eyes open. Every bone in my body ached. I had a fever, headache, sore throat. I lingered in pain all day, wondering what had happened to me. I slept most of the day, and didn't eat at all. I was delirious with pain and exhaustion. On Tuesday, I felt much better, still not completely well, but well enough to check my email. There it was! An email from Theresa telling me that she had removed four earthbound entities and five dark force entities that had been with me since childhood/teenage years. Suddenly, it all made sense. My turmoil had been detox.

Today is Wednesday, and I feel better than I ever have before. I feel happy, light, bright, radiant. I feel powerful, I feel incredible. I feel like me. I am so thankful to myself for doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment