Friday, August 26, 2016

Soul Cleanse #2

I received a second email from Theresa Crabtree yesterday. She performed a follow-up cleanse on my family. While my family was free and clear, I had another two dark force entities removed!

I get the impression that I have so many spirit attachments due to my being a lightworker. As a person who works to bring love and light to the world, it seems that the forces of darkness are trying to keep me down.

I have to work harder to heal myself, in order to heal others. I need to raise my vibrations, so that I can be a better guide to help others do the same.

In that respect, I have spent the last day working, planning, and researching things I can do to protect myself and help raise my vibrations and keep them raised. Positive affirmations, meditation, Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, smudging, crystal elixirs, etc. I have smudged, liquid smudged, meditated, affirmed, and tried to banish. I must be ever vigilant, they are watching. Theresa warned me of "Watchers", which are waiting for a weak spot or hole in my soul again. I must not be fearful, however, because they use fear. So basically, show no fear or mercy to the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment