Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

About a week ago, I was introduced to a ritual called The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, or LBRP for short. It was created over a hundred years ago by The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. It was originally used to cleanse and purify a space before performing more Magick or meditation.

It raises your vibrations, which in turn drives away any negative entities who may be lurking around. It banishes all lesser forms of the elements, which is why they are invoked again during the ritual. In simplest terms, it is a formation of a Qabbalistic Cross, a formation of four pentagrams, and an invocation of the four Archangels. I end with another Qabbalistic Cross. The entire ritual is in Hebrew, which, in my opinion, makes it more powerful. English is such a crude language at times.

I have felt calm, yet energized during these past two days. I have been able to do more without being so tired. I can feel the energy buzzing around me after the ritual has ended. I love that energy...that feeling. I want to feel like that always.

No comments:

Post a Comment